No conspiracy theories, sighting reports, expedition journals or myth busting here...(ok, maybe sometimes)
Just good old fashioned Sasquatch-icana to celebrate the big mysterious Pacific NW hominid we love!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Archie McPhee Bigfoot Products! Gotta Love Seattle!


I picked up this Statue @ Archi McPhee in Seattle over Thanksgiving weekend this year. I saw it and had to have it! Yes, a crazy purchase but, we all have our moments don't we!
These are Rootbeer flavored! How do you think they decided on that as the flavor...I guess it's better than rancid meat and Berry flavoring!
I'll believe in Bigfoot before UFO's... These are actually hand painted by the same artist who will paint each painting many times over...That's whatI call dedication.
I didn't see this when I was there! I foresee a return trip in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment